US Bancorp Files With The SEC To Offer ETFs And Actively-Managed ETFs
According to a recent filing with the SEC, US Bancorp Fund Services LLC, Radiance ETF Trust, Radiance Asset Management LLC, and Quasar Distributors LLC have requested exemptions to pave the wey for ETFs and Active ETFs. The filing states:
Applicants request that the Order apply to :
- The Initial Adviser and any other future investment advisers (“Future Advisers”) to a Fund (as defined below), all of which will be registered as investment advisers under the Investment Advisers Act of 1940, as amended (the “Advisers Act”). Any Future Advisers will comply with the terms and conditions of this Application. The Initial Adviser and the Future Advisers together are each referred to as an “Adviser” and collectively as the “Advisers”.
- The series of the Trust described herein and identified in Exhibit C (the “Initial Fund”), as well as to any other future series of the Trust and to any other future series of a registered open-end investment company sponsored by USBFS or an entity controlling, controlled by, or under common control with USBFS, as long as any such future series operates in accordance with the terms and conditions stated in this Application (“Future Funds”). Any Future Funds will comply with the terms and conditions of this Application. The Initial Fund and the Future Funds together are each referred to as a “Fund” and collectively as the “Funds”.
The requested Order would permit, among other things:
- The shares of the Funds to trade on a national securities exchange as defined in Section 2(a)(26) of the Act (the “Exchange”) at negotiated market prices rather than at net asset value (“NAV”) per Share (as defined below);
- The exchange-traded shares of each Fund (with respect to each Fund, its “Shares”) to be redeemable in large aggregations only;
- Payment or satisfaction of redemptions by Foreign Funds (as defined below) to be provided in periods exceeding seven calendar days up to a maximum of fourteen calendar days under certain circumstances;
- Certain affiliated persons of the Funds to buy securities from, and sell securities to, the Funds in connection with the “in-kind” purchase and redemption of the Shares;
- Funds of Funds (as defined below) to acquire Shares of the Funds and shares of Actively-Managed Funds (as defined below) beyond the limitations in Section 12(d)(1)(A); and
- The Funds and the Actively-Managed Funds, any principal underwriter for such fund and any Broker (as defined below) to sell Shares of the Funds or shares of the Actively-Managed Funds, as the case may be, to a Fund of Funds beyond the limitations in Section 12(d)(1)(B).
For the complete filing click: HERE