Home > Why Gold and Silver Will Plunge Soon

Why Gold and Silver Will Plunge Soon

March 9th, 2016

gold and silverLarry Edelson:  Everyone and their brother now thinks that gold and silver are headed to the moon. All because they’ve had a decent rally of late. Gold jumping from its low $1,044 last December (nearest futures) to as high as roughly $1,268 recently.

Silver from a low of $13.62 (nearest futures) last December to a recent high of as much as $15.99.

And truth be told, gold and silver have indeed most likely bottomed, right on target with my forecast for last year, to bottom in late November/early December.

Have you ever wondered how billionaires continue to get RICHER, while the rest of the world is struggling?

"I study billionaires for a living. To be more specific, I study how these investors generate such huge and consistent profits in the stock markets -- year-in and year-out."

CLICK HERE to get your Free E-Book, “The Little Black Book Of Billionaires Secrets”

So why am I panning gold and silver now? Actually, I am not. I am panning all the pundits and investors out there who now say gold and silver are headed straight up to new record highs … and that if you don’t buy now, you’ve missed the train.

Nothing could be further from the truth. You have not missed the train. But what I do NOT want you to do is jump on the gold and silver bandwagon at an intermediate-term top!

Instead, I want you to be buyers on the next pullback, buying when everyone else is turning bearish again … buying near the next set of lows … so you can then maximize your profit potential.

Good, healthy, strong, long-lasting bull markets are made up of zigs and zags higher. Strong rallies. Followed by sharp, deep pullbacks.

And that’s exactly what’s about to happen in gold and silver. Not to mention platinum and palladium.

Here’s one way I know: My trusty cycle analysis of gold, based on my artificial intelligence and neural net models that analyze tens of thousands of trading data points on gold and silver and then crunch them billions of times over to find the most probable cycles and forward path for prices.

Take a look. What do you see? Gold topping now, and heading lower into early June.

From there, we should then see gold’s next major leg higher begin.

Ditto for all the other precious metals.

So my best advice right now, as hard as it may be to follow, is NOT to buy any gold and silver.

And instead, to wait patiently for the next opportunity.

How low can gold and silver go on this pullback?

Gold can fall all the way back to $1,180, possibly even lower. Silver can fall all the way back to the low $14 level, possibly even $13.50.

As far as I am concerned, I will be using this upcoming pullback to get bearish gold and silver, to make money on the short side. And, I will be advising my trading subscribers to do the same.

But that’s not for the faint of heart and it’s not for me to recommend in this column, as timing is everything. I could not possibly get you in and out of the market in a column that publishes once a week.

The same thing, of course, applies to virtually all markets. I can’t give you timely recommendations in a weekly column. I need to be able to communicate with you daily, sometimes more than once a day, and by hook or crook, text messaging, emails, voice broadcasts, whatever means.

I’m merely mentioning that now for only one reason: Nearly all markets are now heating up in a way where there will be more fortunes made by savvy traders than at any time since the late 1970s.

And if you want to be a part of it, you should consider one of my trading services. It could be the best step you ever took for your finances.

Meanwhile, there’s something else I want to warn you about, not just the coming pullback in gold and silver.

Pages: Next

NYSE:GLD, NYSE:SLV

Tags: , , , ,

Facebook Comments

Comments

1. Brian Richards
    March 14th, 2016 at 19:02 | #1

Personally, I don’t think gold has bottomed yet. Nonetheless, since I don’t know the future, I still keep 5% of my assets in it at all times. There is a preponderance of bullish sentiment for gold right now, and I would be cautious. Don’t treat gold as a religion, and realize the US Government already has a 28% capital gains tax on it, and they could declare it illegal at any time. And I can tell you, your local grocery store is not going to exchange food for gold or silver. The “under 30′s” have no idea or interest in gold or silver. Diversify intelligently, as best as possible.

2. FrankensteinGovernment
    March 13th, 2016 at 22:33 | #2

Precious metals will either go up, down, or trend sideways. That’s a fact. You heard it here first.

3. NoOneOfConsequence
    March 13th, 2016 at 18:06 | #3

Solid advice. Of course nothing goes up in a straight line.

I laugh at all the gold bugs here who have been “stacking” their whole lives and never made a cent on gold! LOLOLOLOL!!!

It’s easy to make a bucket load of money on gold on both the high and the low swings. That’s what really makes gold a sweet investment – volatility – the ability to somewhat accurately go long for a period of time, then go short for a period of time. Taking profit from the sheep.

I am averaging about 80% return on my investments in gold in the 12 months. Why? BECAUSE I AM NOT EMOTIONALLY ATTACHED TO IT!!!

What really makes me laugh is all the cry babies…”wah..gold is manipulated…boo hoo….silver is manipulated….wahhhhh!”.

For god sakes that’s what makes it a money maker! Instead of whining about it, play the manipulations!! You know what is going to happen, so use it to make money!

Here fools….carefully look at NUGT and DUST. Between those two leveraged ETFs you can play both sides of gold moves. I have made THOUSANDS on these. Just remember you are betting in the casino, and always pay attention.

I got into NUGT in mid january – my return is over 300%

I just got into DUST on last friday….my mouth is watering at the coming gold smack down! Time to bank more profits! WHEEEEEEEEE!!!!

4. Maui
    March 13th, 2016 at 15:26 | #4

Larry Edelson is trapped in a short position in the metals so he is trying to help drive the price of gold and silver back down so he can cover. Be careful of this guy as he is connected to GS.

5. Charles Bruce
    March 13th, 2016 at 06:38 | #5

We are in the early stages of a massive bull market and this guy is advising his clients to short …OMG For a £60 dollar maximum gain to the downside and infinity on the upside.Thjs guy is always right after the event but never before except when he produces or advises multiple and often contradictory from week to week forecasts, which is nearly all the time . Beware of Larry Edelson I have never given him a cent and never will.. He sends me emails. Early on in this year he advised that gold was going to go down beneath $1000.The Euro wll crash and burn and the dollar will soar. the DOW will go to 31,000,month after month then he changed that to some sort of pull back first. he is a liar and should work for the government

6. neville
    March 13th, 2016 at 01:47 | #6

Some more tripe out of the people who don’t understand that markets are essentially made up of willing buyers and willing sellers. That said this does NOT apply to the any of the commodity complex as this entire sector IS MANIPULATED to distraction. What I would like to point out about the current market is that the fundamentals as I type get stronger and stronger ..Look at the debt clock and use that only as a guide line as the data like everything else in the usa is fudged.Just times what you see by 10 to get some way near THE TRUTH.
    Then the role of GOLD in the worlds economic system has been denied for decades..That GOLD got to $1900 was an understatement of what or where it should have gone, instead it has suffered the humiliation of being suppressed (like the rest of the precious metals have)GOLD HAS NO REASON being at $1250 this is a joke its real value is north of the old high of $1900. This leads up to thereal reason why I am making tis comment and that is because all the commodities are at the BOTTOM of a HIATUS and given the parlous economic parameters that are in play right now …I ask you all what would you rather have….A MOUNTAIN of LEAD , COPPER, ZINC ,TIN, GOLD,SILVER ,PLATINUM Etc Etc OR BONDS YIELDING ALMOST NOTHING,CURRENCIES THAT WITHOUT EXCEPTION ARE ALL FIAT especially the America dollar,and the also face the DEBT MOUNTAIN that is not going away anytime soon……We were all warned that there will be people who will try and put you off and see you on the side lines of what WILL be the BIGGEST MARKET in anyones life time.
    THE ANGELS WEEP FOR THOSE WHO KNOCK ON THE DOOR OF SUCCESS BUT CANNOT ENTER.
    A LIE HAS A SHORT LIFE BUT THE TRUTH LIVES ON FOR EVER
    I speak with 50 years experience

7. Bryan
    March 13th, 2016 at 00:55 | #7

I love you Larry E. I remember 2 years ago you were peddling your $2000 subscription telling folks they only had months/weeks before the gold market took off and I almost consider signing up. Thank god I didn’t.

1. No trackbacks yet.