(NYSEArca:BSCJ) and Guggenheim BulletShares 2020 Corporate Bond ETF (NYSEArca:BSCK). Recently, assets in the BulletShares® exchange traded funds (ETF) line-up surpassed $1 billion (as of March 14, 2012).
The Guggenheim BulletShares® line-up consists of 10 unique fixed-income defined-maturity corporate bond and high yield corporate bond ETFs. Unlike other fixed-income ETFs, BulletShares are designed to mature in their target year—providing investors with specific target maturities to build laddered portfolios or to manage to specific investment time frames. BulletShares track indices of approximately 70 to 190 corporate bonds with effective maturities in the same calendar year as each fund’s maturity, with maturity dates ranging from 2012 to 2020 at this time.
The complete BulletShares line-up includes:
- Guggenheim BulletShares 2012 Corporate Bond ETF (BSCC)
- Guggenheim BulletShares 2013 Corporate Bond ETF (BSCD)
- Guggenheim BulletShares 2014 Corporate Bond ETF (BSCE)
- Guggenheim BulletShares 2015 Corporate Bond ETF (BSCF)
- Guggenheim BulletShares 2016 Corporate Bond ETF (BSCG)
- Guggenheim BulletShares 2017 Corporate Bond ETF (BSCH)
- NEW: Guggenheim BulletShares 2018 Corporate Bond ETF (BSCI)
- NEW: Guggenheim BulletShares 2019 Corporate Bond ETF (BSCJ)
- NEW: Guggenheim BulletShares 2020 Corporate Bond ETF (BSCK)
- Guggenheim BulletShares 2012 High Yield Corporate Bond ETF (BSJC)
- Guggenheim BulletShares 2013 High Yield Corporate Bond ETF (BSJD)
- Guggenheim BulletShares 2014 High Yield Corporate Bond ETF (BSJE)
- Guggenheim BulletShares 2015 High Yield Corporate Bond ETF (BSJF)
“Advisors are using BulletShares to provide the benefits of liquidity and transparency, and we are committed to growing this suite,” said William Belden, head of product development for Guggenheim Investments. “We’ve found that there is a strong interest in additional maturity dates to use in portfolio construction so we’re pleased to expand the line-up to meet their needs.”
The BulletShares 2011 Corporate Bond ETF (BSCB), which matured in December 2011, was the first BulletShares product to mature.
Overall, Guggenheim Investments total ETP assets under management are $11 billion as of 12/31/2011. The firm currently ranks eighth in AUM among U.S. ETF providers.1
Guggenheim Investments represents the investment management businesses of Guggenheim Partners, LLC, which consist of investment managers with approximately $127 billion in combined total assets.2 Collectively, Guggenheim Investments has a long, distinguished history of serving institutional investors, ultra-high-net-worth individuals, family offices and financial intermediaries. Guggenheim Investments offers clients a wide range of differentiated capabilities built on a proven commitment to investment excellence. Guggenheim Investments has offices in Chicago, New York City and Santa Monica, along with a global network of offices throughout the United States, Europe and Asia.
Guggenheim Investments offers investors a broad range of ETPs—domestic and international equity, fixed-income and currency—to provide the core building blocks for portfolios, access to hard-to-reach market segments, as well as targeted investment choices.
Read an ETF’s prospectus and summary prospectus (if available) carefully before investing. It contains the ETF’s investment objectives, risks, charges, expenses and other information, which should be considered carefully before investing. Obtain a prospectus and summary prospectus (if available) for ETFs and other funds distributed by Guggenheim Funds Distributors, LLC, at guggenheimfunds.com or call 800.345.7999.
Guggenheim Investments is comprised of several investment entities within Guggenheim, which include Guggenheim Funds Distributors, LLC, and Guggenheim Funds Investments Advisors, LLC. Guggenheim Funds Investment Advisors, LLC serves as the Fund’s investment adviser.