What are the most valuable brands in technology today?
In this video, Andrew Tonner lists the top five in tech, as rated by Interbrand:
- Apple Inc. (NASDAQ:AAPL), worth an estimated $76.5 billion.
- IBM (NYSE:IBM), at $75.5 billion.
- Google Inc (NASDAQ:GOOG), at $69.7 billion.
- Microsoft (NASDAQ:MSFT), at $57.9 billion.
- Intel (NASDAQ:INTC), at $40 billion.
Andrew explains why brand value is so important to these companies — specifically, how it helps each company distinguish itself and how it keeps customers hooked. Check out the video for more details.
It’s incredible to think just how much of our digital and technological lives are almost entirely shaped and molded by just a handful of companies. Find out “Who Will Win the War Between the 5 Biggest Tech Stocks” in The Motley Fool’s latest free report, which details the knock-down, drag-out battle being waged among the five kings of tech. Click here to keep reading.
Related ETF: Technology Select Sector SPDR (NYSEARCA:XLK)
|Top 10 Holdings 63.11% of Total Assets (subject to change)|