133 percent, and year‐to‐date assets are up $967 million—a 56% percent increase (as of June 30, 2013).
The Guggenheim BulletShares line‐up consists of 16 unique fixed‐income defined‐maturity corporate bond and high yield corporate bond ETFs. Unlike other fixed‐income ETFs, Bullet Shares are designed to mature in their target year—providing investors with specific target maturities to ladder portfolios or to manage within specific investment time frames. Bullet Shares track indices of approximately 70 to 190 corporate bonds with effective maturities in the same calendar year as each fund’s maturity, with maturity dates ranging from 2013 to 2022 at this time.
The complete Bullet Shares line‐up includes:
- GuggenheimBulletShares 2013 Corporate Bond ETF (BSCD)
- GuggenheimBulletShares 2014 Corporate Bond ETF(BSCE)
- GuggenheimBulletShares 2015 Corporate Bond ETF (BSCF)
- GuggenheimBulletShares 2016 Corporate Bond ETF (BSCG)
- GuggenheimBulletShares 2017 Corporate Bond ETF (BSCH)
- GuggenheimBulletShares 2018 Corporate Bond ETF (BSCI)
- GuggenheimBulletShares 2019 Corporate Bond ETF (BSCJ)
- GuggenheimBulletShares 2020 Corporate Bond ETF (BSCK)
- NEW:GuggenheimBulletShares 2021 Corporate Bond ETF (BSCL)
- NEW:GuggenheimBulletShares 2022 Corporate Bond ETF (BSCM)
- GuggenheimBulletShares 2013High Yield Corporate Bond ETF (BSJD)
- GuggenheimBulletShares 2014High Yield Corporate Bond ETF (BSJE)
- GuggenheimBulletShares 2015High Yield Corporate Bond ETF (BSJF)
- GuggenheimBulletShares 2016High Yield Corporate Bond ETF (BSJG)
- GuggenheimBulletShares 2017High Yield Corporate Bond ETF (BSJH)
- GuggenheimBulletShares 2018High Yield Corporate Bond ETF (BSJI)
Guggenheim Investments offers investors a broad range of ETPs—domestic and international equity,fixed‐income and currency—to provide the core building blocks for portfolios, access to hard‐to‐reach market segments, as well as targeted investment choices.
For general inquiries please contact:
†Source: BlackRock, as of 6.30.2013.
* Assets under management are as of 3.31.2013 and include consulting services for clients whose assets are valued at approximately $37 billion.
The Funds have designated years of maturity ranging from 2013 to 2022 and will terminate on or about December 31st of their respective maturity year. In connection with such termination, each Fund will make a cash distribution to then-current shareholders of its net assets after making appropriate provisions for any liabilities of such Fund. The Funds do not seek to return any predetermined amount at maturity. In the final six months of operation, as the bonds held by a Fund mature, such Fund’s portfolio will transition to cash and cash equivalents, including without limitation U.S. Treasury Bills and investment-grade commercial paper, which may result in a lower yield than the yields of the bonds previously held by such Fund and/or prevailing yields for bonds in the market. Each Fund will terminate on or about its respective termination date without requiring additional approval by the Trust’s Board of Trustees (the “Board”) or Fund shareholders. The Board may change the termination date to an earlier or later date if a majority of the Board determines the change to be in the best interest of the Fund.
BulletShares® USD Corporate Bond Indices are designed to represent the performance of a held-to-maturity portfolio of U.S. dollar denominated investment-grade corporate bonds with effective maturities in the same calendar year. The indices are unmanaged and it is not possible to invest directly in the indices. Read each Fund’s prospectus and summary prospectus (if available) carefully before investing. It contains the Fund’s
investment objectives, risks, charges, expenses and other information, which should be considered carefully before investing. Obtain a prospectus and summary prospectus (if available) for the Funds at Guggenheim investments.com.