The following six ETFs were launched on the Nasdaq exchange and feature a risk-focused multifactor approach to building their holdings:
- First Trust Developed International Equity Select ETF (RNDM), 0.65% expense ratio,
- First Trust Emerging Markets Equity Select ETF (RNEM), 0.77% expense ratio,
- First Trust Large Cap US Equity Select ETF (RNLC), 0.60% expense ratio,
- First Trust Mid Cap US Equity Select ETF (RNMC), 0.60% expense ratio,
- First Trust Small Cap US Equity Select ETF (RNSC), 0.60% expense ratio, and
- First Trust US Equity Dividend Select ETF (RNDV), 0.50% expense ratio.
Along with applying its risk management tools to help select stocks for the funds, Riskalyze itself will also hold some of these funds within its own model portfolios.
Separately, First Trust also launched First Trust California Municipal High Income ETF (FCAL) with an expense ratio of 0.50% on the NYSA Arca exchange.